Interior and Exterior Painting
Adamís Painting has painted hundreds of exteriors/interiors in the tri-state area. Most of our jobs where performed in Westchester County, Scarsdale, Harrison,
Greenwich, Connecticut and many other places. Our highly trained team of painters has over 15 years of experience in painting exteriors as well as interiors
ranging from multicolored Victorian homes to historical homes, decks, railings, spindles, front/garage doors, and libraries.
Please check our Photos and References page for examples of our recent work.
Adamís Painting guarantees the following when we paint your interior/exterior:
- Proper protection and covering of your floors, moldings, windows, furniture and any other surfaces that are not to be painted
- We will remove and put back electrical socket/switch plates, ceiling fan/lamp covers, thermostats and any other wall or ceiling devices necessary.
- Proper Surface preparation including:
- Thorough cleaning of the surface
- Scraping, spackling, and sanding of any loose paint or surface defects such as cracks or old nail holes
- Removal of wallpaper and wallpaper adhesive
- Replacement of defective wallboard or plaster
- All appropriate surfaces will be primed prior to applying the paint
- Proper application of the paint
- Use of high quality paints (Benjamin Moore or customer preferred paint)
- Proper and neat storage of all equipment during the job
- Proper cleanup of all areas during and after the job is completed.
- Proper covering and protection of entrance ways, walkways, windows, patios, porches, chimneys, driveways, and plants while the work is in progress
- All exterior attachments will be removed as necessary at the beginning of the job and put back up properly at the end of the job.
- Proper cleanup and storage of materials and tools during the job and after the job is finished
- The work will be done in a prompt and efficient manner