(railings, spindles, doors, windows…)
Adams Painting service has stained hundreds of exteriors/interiors in the tri-state area. Most of our jobs where performed in the Westchester County, Scarsdale,
Harrison, Greenwich, Connecticut and many other places. Our highly trained team of painters has over 15 years of experience in staining exteriors as well as interior
staining, ranging from multicolored Victorian homes to historical barns decks, railings, spindles, front/garage doors. Please check
our Photos and References page for examples of our recent work.
We guarantee the following when stain the exterior/interior of your home or business:
- Very fine sanding of the surface to achieve smooth finish.
- Applying stain from clear/natural thru semi transparent to solid colors.
- Application of polyurethane finish from satin to high gloss.
We can also mach colors if you have different pieces of wood.
- Proper surface preparation
- Scraping, spackling, and sanding of loose paint and surface defects
- Thorough surface cleaning including power washing, removal of mildew,
dirt, rust, and other foreign materials
- Priming of all appropriate surfaces
- Replacement of defective materials such as rotting or loose facial boards,
eaves, gutters, siding, or shingles, as requested.
- Caulking and weather-sealing of appropriate areas
- Proper covering and protection of entrance ways, walkways, windows, patios, porches, chimneys, driveways, and plants while the work is in progress
- Expert application of stains, and sealants
- Exact color matching of the stain
- Use of only high quality stains (Benjamin Moore, Schreuder Paint, Cabot Stain, MacCloskey polyurethane, or preferred customer choice)
- Proper cleanup and storage of materials and tools during the job and after the job is finished
- The work will be done in a prompt and efficient manner
Here’s an example of out staining work before and after.